The whole gang in Maine

The whole gang in Maine
Maine 9-07

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Martha's Christmas Song

Here's my Christmas song, sung to the tune of A Partridge in a Pear Tree

On the twelfth day of Christmas the family farm was this:

Day 12 Valentine the Cat
Day 11 Reno is her brother
Day 10 Tiger's mom was feral
Day 9 parakeet named Ralph
Day 8 Yoda beta fish
Day 7 Skittles is too
Day 6 Takota is a lizard
Day 5 Goldie and Garfield
Day 4 Tallulah is a lizard
Day 3 Abby's a dog
Day 2 Ginger is the sick one
Day 1 And a chicken that we named Wanda

Oh no, I forgot the rats! Chrysanthemum and Rosie. This truly is ridiculous.

I know, it's not very good. I could do better if I had more time and less animal friends. Ginger just barfed on the rug again, I've got to go. Dogs!

No comments: